Chinese phone manufacturers are pouring like rain in India these days to tap the still highly unsaturated Android phone market. After Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi, Gionee, Phicomm etc another new Chinese phone maker Elephone is all set to enter the Indian market. Their new Android phone, the Elephone P8000 is listed on Flipkart, (though showing as “Out of stock” right now). No price tag is available with the listing but it is expected to be in the range of Rs.12000-18000 ($200-300) considering phone’s specifications. Elephone has been in the news in home country China for the past one year for its ultra-affordable high-end flagship Android phones. Elephone’s P7000 and many other phones have had blockbuster online flash sales in recent times. Elephone Pioneer (P7000) is one hell of a phone with everything premium and high-end (3GB RAM, metallic body, FullHD screen) at an incredibly low price $160.
Similarly Elephone P8000 is an improved avatar of P7000 at a little higher price ($210). Have a look at its specs
- CPU – 64-bit 1.3GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 processor, MediaTek MT6753 chipset
- GPU – Mali-T720
- Memory – 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, upto 128GB memory card support
- Display – 5.5 inches, full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels, 401ppi) IPS screen
- Camera – 13MP primary (Samsung camera module), 5MP front camera
- OS – Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Colors – Grey, White, Golden
- Others – Premium metallic body with almost bezel-less design (looks identical to LG G3), 4165mAh battery (non-removable) with Quick Charge technology, Dual SIM (4G LTE support), WiFi, BT 4.0, GPS, Finger print sensor (Touch ID, 360 degree identification) below camera
- Price – $210 (available for pre-order in China)
For more details of Elephone P8000 you may refer to the official site.
Keep an eye on Elephone P8000 page at Flipkart if you want to buy this stylish phone in India.